We have introduced a number of measures at Ipswich Escape Rooms to ensure that our customers remain safe whilst visiting us.
- From September 14th teams can be from multiple households and can be up to six people in size.
- Teams from multiple households will need to abide by the one metre plus rule (maintaining a distance of at least one metre from one another).
- Group arrival times are now staggered, minimising the chance of encountering anyone else other than staff members during your visit. Please note, there may be people from other companies in the building and toilet facilities are shared with these companies.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to customers.
- We have increased the time between games so that surfaces and items can be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- To assist NHS Test and Trace we have been asked to keep a temporary record of our visitors for 21 days.
Following government guidance, face coverings are now mandatory at all times.